Simply at the highest level
Surgical masks and protective medical equipment manufacturer.
We produce and test our disposable medical masks and protective medical equipment in accordance with standards required by local and European authorities and laws.
- SR EN 14683 + AC 2019 - Facial mask for medical use type IIR - Report no. PRTT00082331 from 01.02.2021;
- Directiva 93/42/EEC Certificate of registration of medical devices RO_I_297_851 of 27.10.2020 / Certificate of registration of medical devices RO_I_297_805 of 27.08.2020 issued by the Ministry of Health - National Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices of Romania;
- SR EN ISO 9001:2015 – for medical equipment and devices - Certificate series C no. 6854 of 15.06.2020;
- SR EN ISO 14001:2015 - for medical equipment and devices - Certificate series M no. 3883 of 15.06.2020;
- SR EN ISO 45001:2018 - for medical equipment and devices - Certificate series S no.2381 of 15.06.2020;
- STAS 10813-76 - tested for the determination of suspended powders - Reports 768-773 from 29.06.2020;
- SR EN 11737-1/2018 - tested for microbial load - Reports no.3 / 4 of 16.11.2020;
- ISO 22609: 2004 - tested for spray resistance - Report no. PRTT00082331 from 01.02.2021.
performant automatic and semi-automtic machines
monthly surgical masks
years of experience
Protective medical equipment
Produced in Romania
Fast delivery across Europe
The first Francesca factory has been founded as a clothing workshop with 5 workers
70 employees were working within the organization
The activity has extended to a different town, Topoloveni
The factory has produced garments for customers such as H&M, Ikea, Zara, Debenhams
The company has reached a peak of 2000 employees
The company has reached a delivery peak – 6.000.000 garments per year were being transported to the Uk
Francesca has bought decision rights in Ann Reeves, a London producer that had ensured the orders for the Romanian factories for over 20 years. Following this vertical movement in the commercial chain, Ann Reeves & Francesca has been born.
In the context of the global pandemic and huge demand of medical equipment supplies, the factory has turned towards the production of disposable face masks and protective medical equipment
Ann Reeves & Francesca is a Romanian company with a working history of over 26 years in the clothing industry. The company has always operated with private working capital. On the strength of a 2.000.000 euro investment in high performance machineries and very skilled staff, the company was able to adapt in the most perspicacious way towards producing medical face masks and personal protective medical equipment.
At this very moment, our production portfolio varies from type I, type II and type IIR medical face masks to protective boiling suits, fluid resistant gowns and protective shoe covers. Our factory owns 25 automatic and semi-automatic machines that ensure the manufacture in the best quality and hygiene conditions of 25.000.000 face masks monthly, 300.000.000 face masks per year.